After so many years, I have to say goodbye to my site, hyrule.com.ar. And it hurts.
I've passed through at least 8 hosting companies, and each and one of them,
sooner or later, kicked me out because I used too much bandwidth and/or too
many connections to the databases. Imagine moving that, with all the images, files,
all the PHP scripts (that work different on each and every server), all the databases. That was
exhausting. We did it 8 times. And we dont plan to do it again. We have our lives,
our plans, and it's time to move on to new and different projects. I will not accept a new hosting
offer, and I will not give away things that were once on the site. So please don't ask.
I have a small list of people that I want to thank, that helped me through this years. Maybe
im forgetting some, if that's the case, I ask for appologies.
Let the Goddesses Din, Farore and Nayru be with you!
- Vanaja and Alania, for helping on the site, at least for a little while
- SuperCat, Ganon, Epona, Zelda King, Mammonephrus and all the other staff of the board that helped me taking care of the things.
Also, to the original staff at the ezBoard (Windy, MadLink and so)
- Fabian and my friends, for supporting my Zelda madness
- Most of the webmasters of the other Zelda sites! Try not to loose the inspiration, this new Zelda will give us some surprises
- IGN for all the great things they've done, for the Hyrule Times column, and all that
- Miyamoto and Nintendo for the excellent game they've done - I even got a tatoo for it!
Webmaster of Hyrule.com.ar